Go PRO SPain Courses - PADI Instructor Training
GONE PRO with
Go PRO Spain
Simply Diving Go PRO Spain helped me to the greatest achievement of my life so far. I will forever be grateful and cannot recommend them enough!Scott Tierney,
PADI Instructor More testimonials
Go PRO with Simply Diving Go PRO Spain and make diving your way of life…
Imagine a job where you actually look forward to heading off to work every single morning. Leading a life many other people only fantasise about. The commute to work could be as easy as a ten-minute boat ride. Work now becomes an adventure in itself, diving almost every day among your favourite marine life while you also experience new cultures and lifestyles.
Of course it's not all fun and games and pointing at pretty fish in paradise, but the rewards are well worth the effort. Teaching others how to explore and appreciate the underwater world… What more could you ask for?
And by undergoing your PADI professional training with Simply Diving Go PRO Spain, you'll be benefitting from:
- Over a decade of experience in educating the best dive teachers;
- Genuine 5 Star facilities;
- Good value and competitively priced courses;
- The right environment of fun and hard work;
...and everything you could possibly need not just to pass your IDC & IE, but to become an accomplished Instructor ready to enter the world of the professional diver!
For more details on PADI professional level courses, or to book a free career counselling session with one of Simply Diving Go PRO's Staff Instructors, call us on (0034) 600 506 526 or email us at email@example.com.
Go PRO Spain Courses
- PADI Divemaster
- IDC Preparation
- PADI Assistant Instructor
- PADI EFR Instructor
- The Instructor Development Course & Instructor Examination
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- PADI Specialty Instructor
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor
Have a question before signing up for a PADI Pro course?
Have a read through our FAQs and set your mind at rest.
Weather & Dive conditions
The Costa del Sol has the perfect weather for taking a PADI IDC, with over 300 days of sunshine per year. Hence its name!
Summer daytime temperatures average 30°C (86°F), with winter around 16°C (61°F).
- Water temp May to September: 19 - 29°C (67 - 85°F)
- Water temp October to April: 14 - 18°C (58 - 65°F).