GONE PRO with
Go PRO Spain
The team at Simply Diving Go PRO Spain are top professionals so a massive thank you to all for helping me live my dream!Rhia Keene,
PADI Instructor More testimonials
For those of you looking to join the leaders of the pack, look no further. Because Simply Diving Go PRO Spain on the Costa del Sol can provide you with everything you need…
Looking to make the first step in your career in scuba diving? Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster course.
Working alongside our team of PADI Instructors, you’ll expand your dive knowledge and perfect your dive skills to the most professional level. PADI Divemaster training also develops your leadership abilities so that you can supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. The PADI Divemaster certification can lead to both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
What You Learn
During the PADI Divemaster course, you learn dive leadership skills through classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and – everyone’s favourite - stamina exercises! You’ll be trained in organising and setting up dive sites and problem solving as well as helping other divers improve their own scuba diving skills.
What You Can Do
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you’ll be able to:
- Supervise training and other dive activities by planning, organising and directing dives
- Assist PADI Instructors during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct PADI Scuba Reviews
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, conduct PADI Discover Scuba Diving courses
- Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of PADI Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course
What You Need
The PADI Divemaster Crew Pack includes everything you’ll need to start the PADI Divemaster course. The complete set of materials includes:
- The Encyclopeadia of Recreational Diving
- Divemaster slates
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- eRDP Multilevel calculator
You also have the option to take Divemaster Online and purchase the Divemaster eLearning Crew Pack.
Here's your chance to share your love of diving with others. So get in touch as soon as possible to see if you're leadership material! Want to gain some essential experience to compliment your Divemaster training? Check out the very popular Simply Diving Divemaster Internship Programme [PDF, 150kb].
€650,00 Book online now
Please note: All course prices include full diving equipment rental, transportation to and from confined and open water dive sites in one of our air-conditioned mini-buses, light refreshments.
Extras: Educational materials and diving equipment can be purchased from the Simply Diving shop.
Need To Know
|2-3 weeks (depending on experience)|
|Any day of the week!|
Go PRO Spain Courses
- PADI Divemaster
- IDC Preparation
- PADI Assistant Instructor
- PADI EFR Instructor
- The Instructor Development Course & Instructor Examination
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- PADI Specialty Instructor
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor
Health & Fitness
You don’t have to be an athlete to become a PADI Pro, but it helps to have a good level of fitness.
Before signing up for any PADI professional level course, you will be required to complete and sign the standard PADI Medical Questionnaire [PDF, 120KB] and have a medical certificate signed by a doctor.
We recommend taking the form to your doctor for completion before you travel to Spain.
Have a question before signing up for a PADI Pro course?
Have a read through our FAQs and set your mind at rest.